SleekPar 912 LED Par
The SleekPar 912 is an RGBAW LED Par fixture that can create over 10,000 vivid colors. The addition of amber to its color mixing allows it produce natural feeling hues that often are missing in comparable LED pars. It is cased within a rugged aluminum die cast, and features a light source of 9 12Watt LEDs. It is controllable via 3-Pin DMX, or can be operated in standalone mode for use right out of the box.
It is the smallest of our SleekPar lineup, but don’t like its size fool you. It produces a powerful output. While designed to provide a beautiful front and back stage wash, it has also been used for uplighting and house lights. Over 1,000 of these fixtures call schools, churches, and theaters home. Power and DMX for multiples can be daisy chained together for ease of installation.
There are four touch buttons on the back of a SleekPar unit: MENU, UP, DOWN, and ENTER. These allow you to navigate the four operating modes, and set the DMX address code.
- Auto Mode- The unit will automatically chase through all of the different colors.
- Sound Mode- The unit will react to sound, chasing through the built-in programs.
- DMX Mode- This function will allow you to control each individual unit with a standard DMX 512 controller.
- Master/Slave Mode- One unit will work as the master in one of the above three modes, and other units in the chain will work in sychronization towards the master.
- 25 or 45 degree beam angle
- Professional three pin XLR jacks
- Powercon in and out for simple daisy chaining of the power (a Powercon power cord is included as well as an extra Powercon male plug)
- Dual yoke for use as a floor base or traditional pipe clamp
- Master/slave synchronization
- Color strobe
- LED operation menu with function buttons
- Electronic dimming from 0-100%
- Sound active mode
- DMX-512 protocol
- Daisy chain units together in DMX mode
- DMX Channels: 5 or 9
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Light Source: 9 LED, 12 W
- Tilt: 180°
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Beam Angle: 25° or 45°
- Cable Length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Power Connection: Edison plug to powercon
- Weight (single unit): 7.6 lb (3.5 kg)
- Weight (box): 9 lb (4.1 kg)
- Dimensions (single unit): 7.3 x 9.3 x 9.6 in
- Dimensions (box): 11.6 x 6.7 x 12.8 in
- Approvals: CE