Wireless Microphone Bundle | Sennheiser
Our current Springtree Wireless Microphone Bundle. We always want to provide a wireless bundle that gives simple, great sound at an incredible value. This is our current bundle, and we think you will love it.
Sennheiser’s Evolution G4 is an equal part vocal and instrument transmitter. Both a vocal mic and instrument cable is included. Perfect for guitars and bass, with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. A robust bodypack transmitter is included.
The Springtree-Airwave Over-Ear microphone sounds as good as a Countryman. That is the opinion of our professional sound engineer who is a complete gear snob (we still love you Chris). To use it is to love it. The Springtree-Airwave Over-Ear is easy to EQ, but will sound good right out of the box, making it ideal for differing levels of sound experience. It was designed to be flexible with a shorter boom to help you forget that you are wearing it.
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- Springtree-Airwave HSD-SH25 Over-Ear
- Ci 1 instrument cable
- GA 3 rackmount set
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
EW 100 G4 Features
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for guitar and bass.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and robust Ci 1 instrument cable for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
A1: 470 - 516 MHz
A: 516 - 558 MHz
AS: 520 - 558 MHz
GB: 606 - 648 MHz
G: 566 - 608 MHz
B: 626 - 668 MHz
C: 734 - 776 MHz
D: 780 - 822 MHz
E: 823 - 865 MHz
1G8: 1785 - 1800 MHz