DMX Wall Station Controller | 16 Scenes
The Springtree DMX Wall Station is a self-contained DMX Controller that looks and operates like a light switch. It is wall mountable, for easy everyday access. It receives and sends DMX data, allowing you to preset 16 scenes with built-in fade times.
It comes in two models, a Master Station (SM-16) that actually receives and sends out DMX data, and optional Slave Stations (SS-16), that offer additional control points. Slave Stations are connected via Cat-5 for making easy long runs without having to buy DMX cables. Multiples can be linked together.
Easy to Program!
- Hold down buttons 1 and 8 to enter programming mode (light will turn red).
- Set desired look on lighting console.
- Press desired preset button 1-16. Light will flash. Scene is stored.
- Set new look on lighting console.
- Press another unused button or record over existing scene by selecting button. Up to 16 scenes can be recorded.
- Hold down buttons 1 and 8 to exit programming mode.