ChamSys MagicQ MQ60
ChamSys’ MagicQ MQ60 is a powerful, compact lighting console for controlling up to 12 universes over Art-Net I, II or III, Pathport, Strand Shownet, or sACN. Four universes can be controlled from direct DMX outputs, and it also has 4 ethernet ports. It boasts MagicQ software that can emulate other consoles, is intuitive to learn, and compatible across the entire ChamSys product line. Key features include a touch screen, inbuilt pixel mapping, a MIDI in and out, and in built UPS for saving your show during power outages.
It is more then the powerful features that have made us huge fans of this console. It is its intuitive workflow, and compatibility of the software across all ChamSys devices, even when running different versions of the software. Its fixture library is huge, allowing you to easily program from 11,000 fixture personalities, and create 5,000 cues.
Beautifully built from high quality components, the MagicQ MQ60 runs silently, and has low power consumption. It features 12 playback faders, 20 execute buttons, and 8 encoders. It is compact enough to be carry on luggage for most major airlines. It can connect to a computer to run free 3D visualization software. For a larger show, it can be used as a net wing with a computer running MagicQ to control up to a crazy 64 universes with no additional purchase! An additional external monitor or touchscreen can be directly connected, with a further 3 monitors or touch screens being able to be connected over networked computers.
- 12 Universes over network
- 4 universes DMX direct outputs
- In-built touch screen
- Inbuilt 2D and 3D Pixel Mapping
- Full Media Server control - use with free MagicHD or 3rd party media servers
- Silent operation
- Compact size - carry on complient for all airlines
- Internal Ethernet Switch - 4 ethernet ports
- In-built UPS
- External touch screen support
- Includes MIDI in and out and Audio input for triggering and control
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Universes: 12 (up to 64 in net wing mode with additional PC/Mac)
- Channels: 6144
- Number of fixtures: Up to 6144
- Cues: 5000
- Cue stacks: 2000
- Palettes: 3096
- Groups: 5000
- Numbers of shows: Virtually unlimited
- Media server support: 50 (each different content)
- Encoders: 8
- Faders: 12
- Direct DMX ports: 4
- Network ports: 4
- External monitor: 1
- Rear panel USB ports: 4
- Front panel USB port: 1
- Audio input (1 channel, 7 band)
- Remote contact switch
- MIDI Notes in/out
- Desk lamp: 1, Dual Colour
- Illuminated soft buttons
- Dust cover
- Power input: 110 to 240 VAC
- Width: 1' 8 11/16"
- Depth: 1' 3 3/16"
- Height: 5 1/2"
- Weight: 14.4lbs
- Flightcased Dimensions:
- Width: 1' 11 5/8"
- Depth: 1' 8 1/2"
- Height: 9 7/16"
- Weight: 33lbs